Our Mobile Clinic
Why Choose a House Call?
- Curbside Service
- Costs comparable to an office visit
- Less stress for you and your pet, both travelling and in clinical settings
- No rides in carriers, no driving and no waiting rooms
- One-on-One attention with the veterinarian, who will take the time to thoroughly evaluate your pet
- All pets in a multi-pet household can be seen in one visit
- Less exposure to contagious diseases
How a House Call Works
- We park in your driveway or at the curb
- Dogs must be brought into the mobile clinic on a leash
- Cats should be confined prior to our arrival and unless extremely calm, must be brought in to the mobile clinic in a carrier.
- We have a carrier on-board in case you need to borrow it.